Friday, October 18, 2013

Many Thanks.....and 2 winners

Evening everyone,

I hope you have all had a good day.  I spent a wonderful afternoon with my very pregnant daughter, Mindy.  No way is she going to go until November 12th. I'm hoping for a Halloween baby and we just might have one!! LOL!

We picked up the rest of what we needed for Zoey's Halloween costume......she's going to be a Witch and a very sparkly one!   She loves all the makeup and hairspray and getting her nails painted....and she's only 2 1/2!  This may not be a good sign!!! LOL!
There will be pictures, so stay tuned.

I'd like to thank everyone who left me a comment about my recent decision to stop designing patterns.........I appreciate your kind words and support more than you know.  I am enjoying being able to stitch for myself, now that I have a little more time.......and I'm actually getting caught up on a few things and it feels good to be ahead for a change!!

And now...........the winners of my Halloween giveaways!  Congratulations to Lori from Apple Grove Treasures and Nancy M.  Please send me an email with your mailing address 
so I can get your Halloween goodies out to you right away!  

Thank you again to everyone who responded to my giveaway!  I'm planning another one in November, so be sure and check back next month!

Until then, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.....and from wherever you may dwell, I with you peace and wish you well.

Lee

 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Aww congrats to the sweet winners..
    Enjoy your weekend my dear friend
    Blessings for you and your family x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    Sure is cold, wet and dreary here on the north coast today. I finally broke down and turned on the furnace. The first time is always the hardest. Until now I have used my little electric heaters and my electric blanket. Ugh! I hate winter!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear, it's raining here ..so much :) and so cold now..
    Well I love rainy days :)
    So ME happy ❤️
    Hope you are well too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the lucky winners ~ I'm sure their gifts are going to be spooktacular!!!
    Can't wait to see Zoey all dressed up ~ Witch costumes are my favorite ~ I remember when my granddaughter was 2 and we dressed her up as a witch (she was sleeping when we did this) when she woke up we showed her in the mirror what she looked like and she started crying she was scared of herself ~ LOL ~ now she is a big fan of anything spooky!
    Happy Fall and hope you have a spooktacular Halloween and maybe another blessed one!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete