Sunday, October 27, 2013

An Update & a Little Witch

Morning everyone! I hope you are all staying warm.....it's in the 40s here in Ohio and a pretty dreary day.

Just a quick post to let you know that I "finally" have all of my patterns up on my Esty shop at 1/2 price for any of you who are interested! If you buy 3 or more patterns, you get 1 pattern of your choice free, so don't forget to let me know in the comment section 
in the cart, which pattern you would like! 

I'm working on some finished goods for Christmas and on a couple of things for my Christmas Giveaway that I'll post around the 15th of November.  So be sure and check back!

I also wanted to share this really good recipe that I found in one of the Taste of Home magazines........it's to die for and takes no time to put together!

BBQ Meat Loaf Minis

1 6oz package of stuffing mix (I used Chicken flavor)
1 1/2 lbs of ground beef
4 Tbsp of your favorite BBQ Sauce (I used KC Masterpiece Original)
1 cup of water
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese

Combine the first 4 ingrediants and mix together well.  Place a 1/2 cup of the ground meat mixture into each of 12 ungreased muffin cups.  Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes. Sprinkle the tops with 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until the cheese is melted.  Serve with additional BBQ sauce and a serving of coleslaw and enjoy!!!  This is soooooooo good! 

Before I go I wanted to share a couple of pics of my "little witch!"  Zoey is all dressed up for Halloween and went to trick or treat on Thursday!  We had so much fun with her!

We are anxiously awaiting our new baby.........Mindy will never make it to November 12th, so we are hoping for a "Halloween" baby!  LOL!  I'll send you an update when baby arrives!

That's it for now!  I wish all of you a Happy Halloween.............

From wherever you may dwell, I wish you peace and wish you well.....

Lee

 


 

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable witch you have!! It is fun to have a Halloween baby..... my first was born on that day (she's now almost 34!!) and it has always been fun for her and us! Good luck to Mindy.... such an exciting time for your family!
    Must try the meatloaf recipe.... sounds yummy! TFS! Going over to look at your patterns now!
    Have a great day,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww aww such a sweet witch..please give her my kisses from South Africa and a huge rainbow for her :)
    Best wishes for mindy...sending her lots of blessings..
    Yummy recipe..thank you for sharing...
    Happy Sunday hugs for you all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet witch!!!
    I have my fingers crossed that Mindy has her baby on Halloween!!! Best of Luck to her!
    Happy Halloween!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete