Monday, September 2, 2013

STILL HERE.......

Happy Labor Day everyone!  I hope this finds you all well and enjoying what is left of the long weekend!

Sorry I've been gone so long...........I've been out looking for July.  Can't find it anywhere..........it's gone.  And now August is missing........it probably went the same place July went! LOL!

I just can't believe that it's September.  Some of the leaves are changing already......it's scary!

And speaking of scary.........my 1st Halloween pattern for this year is up on my website for your consideration. "A Witch's Spell" turned out better than I expected.  I'm really anxious to hear your response and to find out if you saw her at first glance......... 

I have also put up my 1st Christmas design for this year called "Sadie's Christmas."  A very primitive little sampler that is fun to stitch.  The pine trees are my favorite part!
 
 Even though it "killed" me to put out a Christmas pattern before Halloween is even here........I am actually ahead of the game for once!!! LOL! 

I've spent the last 2 months, working on new patterns and getting ready for The Spirit of Friends Primitive Show on the 28th at Malabar Farms in Lucas, Ohio. I haven't done this show in 2 years and I forgot how much work it takes to get ready!  I'm thinking I'm too old for this anymore!! Ha! Ha!

The summer has gone by so fast......my flower beds are already going to seed and my poor garden did not fair well at all this year. Pumpkins and corn stalks will start popping up in the neighborhood any day now and I've already got the itch to get my Halloween stuff out.

Zoey thoroughly enjoyed her summer and it was impossible trying to keep her "out of the water."  

I'm pretty sure her middle name is "fish!"

Well, that's about all I have for now.  My son Anthony is making sauce, so I'm headed for the kitchen!  TTYL!

From wherever you may dwell, I wish you peace and wish you well........

Lee

 





 


 

5 comments:

  1. Well Hello there Friend!!!
    I've so fallen in Love with A Witches Spell pattern ~ that one is defiantly going on my wish list ~ always love to stitch up Halloween ~ have to ~ its my favorite time of year!!!
    I also love Sadies Christmas ~ my such talent you have!!!
    Oh that Zoey is growing like a weed and it looks like shes having so much fun ~ oh to be a kid again!
    So nice hearing from you!
    Looking forward to fall even though summer past by so quickly!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee ~
    GOOD to hear from you. Great patterns!!!
    That Zoey gets cuter with every picture :)
    I know what you mean about getting ready for a show. I am doing the show in Holly, MI, next Saturday and I've not done one before and I'm about going crazy. I don't think I can make Malabar this year. Bummer!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello dear,
    aww such sweet stitches..i love them so much.
    so happy to hear from you :)
    zoey is looking so sweetttttttttttttttttttttttt
    sending you hugs
    cucki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a Halloween person but I love Sadie's Christmas! When I read about the primitives show, I immediately went to Mapquest to see how far Lucas is from me. It's 5 hours. Not really too bad, but since I'm having surgery next week I probably won't be able to do the traveling : ( Sounds wonderful though! Zoey sure is a cutie : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Halloween and your new pattern for Halloween is gorgeous! Love it! Your patterns in general are all phantastic! :o)

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete