Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Good evening my friends, 

Just a quick post to let you know what's going on......I've been busy with flower beds, the garden, spring cleaning and new designs...and I can't tell if I've put a dent in it or not! 

I did manage to get a new pattern done!  Croft Manor 1826 is up on my website........I love the way this one turned out.

The sampler is done in soft shades of creams, taupes & browns and it turned out exactly as I had it in my head....for once!  LOL!  

I just finished the chart for a new 4th of July design that I'm anxious to get stitching on.  I'll pull the materials for it after work tomorrow and get started......it'll be here before we know it!

If the weather cooperates this weekend, Zoey and I will start our Butterfly Garden.  We're going to plant a "waystation" for the Monarch Butterflies......their population is down because their food supply is dwindling.  It will take a couple of years for our "waystation" to mature, but I went crazy at our local nursery last weekend and bought enough of what butterflies like to make them sit up and take notice.
I'm hoping that Zoey will enjoy digging in the dirt as much as Gramma does!  There will be start-to-finish pictures of our progress.....so stay tuned.

That's all I have for now.........I have to get up and go to work tomorrow, so I should probably get some sleep......

So from wherever you may dwell, I wish you peace and wish you well.

Lee

 

1 comment: