Saturday, October 8, 2011

Back at it!

Hi everyone!

As you may have noticed, I've been a very bad blogger lately. Too much going on and no time!
I think they should add an extra day at the end of every month and call it "catch up day." Wouldn't that be wonderful!!

Anyway, I have lots to tell you so I'll get right to it!

I have 2 new patterns to share. The 1st is a new Halloween pattern called Bella D!

Bella D is stitched on 30 count Abecedarian linen with a stitch count of 180W x 76H.

The 2nd new sampler is called "My Numbers." This sweet little sampler is stitched on
30 count ivory linen and has a stitch count of 120W x 61H. The little pin keep is stitched on
28 count ivory linen and a has a stitch count of 48W x 37H.
Of all the samplers that I've designed so far, this little sampler is my favorite!! Bella D & My Numbers will be available on my website in the next couple of days!!

The Spirit of Friends Show in September at Malabar Farms was wonderful.........as always!
The set-up on Friday was not fun. It was cold and rainy pretty much all day, but the weather for the day of the show on Saturday was beautiful and brought people out in droves!!


Many thanks to Carolyn Thornton and the ladies from Black Cat Primitives for another great show at Malabar! You guys never disappoint!!

The 2011 Ohio Designers Day at Just Stitching in Strongsville, Ohio was a huge success and we had a ball! Shelly Hronec, owner of Just Stitching did an amazing job bringing it all together.

Falling Star was in "good company" along with 2 wonderful designers! This is Michelle Lash from Brittercup Designs!

And this is Aury Torres-Morillo from Aury TM!
Lots of new patterns, good food & a bunch of very happy stitchers! It just doesn't get any better then that! Thank you so much, Shelly for the invite. I'm already looking forward to next year! I had such a good time!

The Northcoast Tour De Stitch started on October 7th and goes thru the 17th! I'm doing a trunk show for this event at Just Stitching. So if you're in the neighborhood, you gotta check it out!
There is a link on my website under "events" for the shop hop.

My granddaughter Zoey will be 8 months old on October 13th and she's growing like a weed!
She is crawling and now we're all in trouble! LOL! She is quite the little character already and is the happiest baby I've ever been around.

Here she is sitting in the pumpkin patch in her backyard. She was fasinated with the grass!
And here she is at Grandma's last weekend! She spent the night and absolutely wore me out!

And here she is helping Grandma pack the diaper bag getting ready to go home! I put the stuff in, she took it back out! But oh what a joy she is!! Grandma loves you Zoey Bear!!

Well, I think that catches us up for the last couple of months! I'm working on my Christmas patterns that I'm hoping to have done by the end of October. I'll post some sneak peaks as they get close to being finished.

So take care and enjoy this beautiful fall weather!

From wherever you may dwell, I wish you peace and wish you well.

Lee






1 comment:

  1. Hi Lee,
    Glad to see you posted again!
    I really need one of those catch me up days!!!
    All your creations are wonderful and that Zoey is so adorable ~ she has such pretty eyes! Love the pic in the pumpkin patch!
    Looks and sounds like you are one busy gal!
    Take a breather now and then!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete