Sunday, July 31, 2011

NEW PATTERNS ARE DONE!

Evening everyone...........just a quick post to let you know that my 3 new patterns are done!!

The Lydia Tyler Ames Sampler

The Eva Wicks Sampler

All Hallow's Eve

My website has been updated with all the info on the new patterns and on some of the stuff I've
got going this Fall............check it out when you get a chance!

Now I get to work on some more Halloween patterns!!! Watch for sneak peeks in the next couple of weeks!

And I can't blog without a new picture of Zoey! This is Zoey in "her" living room........not Mindy and Dan's. As you can see by the picture, there is nothing in this room that doesn't belong to Zoey..............play mat in the far corner, her swing is off to the right, her flat screen TV is on the wall (her daddy thinks it still belongs to him, but we all know better) and her newest toy .... is a bouncy something-or-other. All I know is, she loves it.............it's got all sorts of bells and whistles on it and her feet just touch the floor, so when the music comes on, she starts bouncing all over the place! They have the coolest things out for baby's now.....it's amazing!

She is one happy baby girl!!


I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend! UGH...........tomorrow is Monday.....again!!! Take care.

From wherever you may dwell, I wish you peace and wish you well.....

Lee

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Lee! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I LOVE~LOVE~LOVE your new samplers!!!!~~hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lee
    Love the new samplers ~ especially the All Hallows Eve one! Can't wait to see more!
    Zoey is getting so big ~ so adorable!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you are!
    Hi Lee, I'll add NOW your blog to my blogroll!!! And this is really a happy little... future stitcher :-)))

    Hugs
    Isabella
    The Primitive Hare

    ReplyDelete