Sunday, May 8, 2011

New patterns, new pics, PAYPAL and a Giveway

It's been awhile since I've blogged. The last time you heard from me I had just been blessed with a beautiful
new granddaughter. Zoey is almost 3 months old already and is the light of our lives. She is already developing
quite a personality as you can see!

This was taken when Zoey stayed with Grandma's for her 1st sleepover!

And this is Zoey, hanging out with her mom! Is she cute............or what!!!

I have a couple of new patterns to share!

This is BUNNIES & PEEPS! I'm trying to tell myself that this pattern isn't late for this year,
it's just really early for next year!! LOL.

Stitched on 30 count linen, the finished size is 8" x 6"!

THE RED HOUSE SAMPLER is Hanna Wheeler's best work! Stitched on 28 count linen, it's finished size is 4" x 10".
Both patterns can be purchased on the website.........and guess what!!! We finally have Paypal....took me long enough, don't ya think!

I've added some new items to finished goods that will up on the website tomorrow evening, so check it out when you get a chance.

May 19th marks the 1 year Anniversary of Falling Star Primitives and I'm having my 1st Giveway!
Watch for details on May 12th for Annie Crocker's Sewing Box!

That's it for now........

From wherever you may dwell, I wish you peace and wish you well.

Lee

























1 comment:

  1. Your Grand Daughter is adorable!
    Love your new stitcheries!
    Don't feel bad about being late ~ I'm always late posting my creations for the holidays.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete