Sunday, February 13, 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL.....

Hi everyone! I hope you are enjoying the last of the weekend!

I have the best news...........I'M A GRANDMA! Congratulations to my daughter Mindy & son-in-law Danny! Mindy gave birth to a beautiful baby girl this morning, February 13, 2011! ZOEY MARIE SOULSBY was born at 12:42 am, weighs 6 lbs. 7 oz, is 19 1/2" long and mom, dad and baby are doing fine! And of course, she's the most beautiful baby in the world! Here she is.............

She is the first baby on our side of the family in 19 years! She missed being born on my mom's birthday by just one day!

You have changed our lives forever, Zoey girl! God has truly blessed us.....We love you!!

From wherever you may dwell, I wish you peace and wish you well.

Lee

1 comment:

  1. Hi ~ Congratulations on that new grandbaby. She's beautiful. Anyway I have been using your contact button but it's not working. I'd like to order a design, please. Also are your new spring designs coming out soon? thanks ~
    pam

    ReplyDelete