Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend update

Evening everyone!

I hope you're enjoying the last of the weekend! It seems like the week goes by so slow and the weekend flies by..............I think it should be the other way around!!

I updated my website tonight and my first patterns for the new year are up! One of my New Year's resolutions is to do 2 patterns a month...........now I only have 11 months to go!!! LOL!

And I had to share a couple of pictures of Willow and Lilee! We had a catnip fest last night and I have to say, they were quite entertaining! My Callie doesn't want anything to do with catnip but Lilee and Willow come running when they hear the bag!! This is probably the ONLY time that they put up with each other!! LOL!

Here's Lilee..............obviously it doesn't take much!!

She was just having the best time.............

And Willow kept looking at me like "was that it?"

At this point, Lilee was oblivious to what was going on around her...............

And Willow is still looking at me like "is that it?"

What you didn't see was Willow buried under the towel that I had laid on the floor! She was moving around so fast I couldn't get a good picture! So believe me, she had a good time too!

They both got a good brushing and actually fell asleep on the floor beside each other..... and that never happens! Maybe if I could hang a little pouch of catnip around their necks, they would get along all the time!!! LOL!

Have a good week!! TTYL!

From wherever you may dwell, I wish you peace and wish you well........

Lee






No comments:

Post a Comment