Sunday, September 19, 2010

A wonderful show!!

Hi everyone! I hope this finds you well!

I've had the best weekend! The Spirit of Friends show at Malabar Farms was awesome!
Carolyn and Julie Thornton from Black Cat Primitives did an amazing job putting this show together. It was truly "primitive" heaven! All the vendors where wonderful and the weather was absolutely perfect!!!

Thank you Carolyn and Julie for all your encouragement and support! You guys are the best!

Here are a few pics of my booth!

I met 2 wonderful ladies that where set up next to me..... Bobby from Union Star Primitives (her blog is The Evening Stitcher) and Terri from Eat Crow Primitives! 2 very talented women! I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent together on Saturday.

I'm already looking forward to next year!

Talk to you soon! From wherever you may dwell, I wish you peace and wish you well!

Lee




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lee! I love your blog and thanks for the pictures. It was an amazing show and I hope we are all neighbors again next year!

    ReplyDelete