Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BEFORE & AFTER

Hey everybody!

Just wanted to let ya know that we just updated our website and added a couple of fun things!! Check us out at fallingstarprimitives.com.

Also, I mentioned in my last post that I would share a "before and after" pic of one of the items that I just posted on "finished goods. So, here is the "before".........


And here is the "after........

This was my first stab at this and I had the best time! I can't wait to start another one!
LOL!!

I hope you all have a good evening and we'll talk again soon.

Until then.........from wherever you may dwell, I wish you peace and wish you well.

Lee





2 comments:

  1. loved the before and after.. what a difference. Nice work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, isn't it fun to re-do something and make it look totally different? I have so much fun doing that. Love your needlework, it's beautiful. I enjoy cross stitch also, just do not have as much time for it as I would like. I will follow your adventures...blessings (millstonemercantile)

    ReplyDelete