Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Sneak Peak

Hi everyone! I hope all is well with you!

If you read my first post on Tuesday, then you would know that I just launched the website for Falling Star Primitives on Tuesday, with 2 of my friends, Lonna & Cindy.

I thought I would give you a sneak peak of one of the new patterns that I've been working on that didn't quite make the "launch"!! This is my Brown House Penny Rug that is done on t-stained prairie cloth using both wool and cross-stitch. I love the texture of the wool and cross-stitch together and I hope to have this available as a pattern on the website sometime next week!


I also wanted to share the "goodie" bag that Lonna brought me last night! In her wanderings to a couple of our favorite primitive shops, she brought me some wonderful containers to make pin keeps out of. It was like Christmas..........in May!! I already have plans for the large funnel with the handle. It will involve a wool applique pin keep and a mouse! Stay tuned!

That's all I have for now! I have to finish cleaning up the mess I made in my sewing room over the weekend and go to bed.... thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

Until we talk again...from wherever you may dwell, I wish you peace and wish you well.

Lee










No comments:

Post a Comment